The Chief Marketing Technologist Exchange will provide Heads of Marketing and Digital Technology with a three-day event on the forefront of an accurate and intuitive understanding of Marketing Technology by looking at it through three lenses: Technical; Managerial; and Marketing. This unique forum is reserved for those at the corporate level with the desire to network with peers, learn and share best practices, to gain insight on common challenges that many executives are facing; and enable them to better understand how to integrate multiple technology platforms, enhance marketing campaigns, and operate seamlessly throughout the entire organizational structure.
Senior Marketing Technology executives understand that new marketing automation software needs to integrate with existing platforms, to extract more value from data and effectively execute personalized content strategy.
To achieve this, forward-thinking MarTech leaders are successfully focusing on New Topics and Strategies for 2016-2017:
- Defining system requirements and capabilities to simplify data gathering and interpretation, even with the drastic increase in technology platforms
- Ensuring business outcomes that fit the organization as a whole, to prevent unilateral deployment and departmental silos
- Implementing an enterprise platform capable of supporting multiple marketing management solutions, for better control and timely execution
- Merging the expertise of people and the precision of technology, to ensure a content strategy that resonates with their target audiences
- Putting together the right marketing technology stack to effectively measure the impact of marketing campaigns and drive efficient spending